Thursday, April 24, 2008

USS Constitution




One of the places I have been able to visit since being here in Boston is the USS Constitution. We took a guided tour that lasted about 30 minutes and ended up being pretty cool. Here are some pictures of the boat. There also was 2 other ships in port at the same time that I was able to go on also. Everything else is going pretty well here in Boston. Its supposed to be 75 degrees today so that makes me happy. I am so glad to be out of the crappy Logan weather. I hope to update later with pictures of my townhouse and some more pictures.

1 comment:

Nate said...

Yeah, those ships were pretty cool. We did not take a guided tour. The clouds in the sky sure make them look authentic(not that they are not)and ready to set sail and go hunt some pirates..