Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nigel

So I know I have not posted on here for quite some time. Really Its because Im too lazy and dont think I have anything really all that cool to write about. This week however we got a new roomate and he seems to be adapting pretty well to his new apartment except that he needs to realize that the bathroom is not the front room. This is Steve's new baby bulldog named Nigel. He is 5 months old and is a ton of fun. Hopefully he will get potty trained soon.

Other than the new roomate nothing else is really going on. I have enjoyed watching Team USA basketball destroy the competition so far. It was also cool to see Phelps dominate in swimming. I still dont know how he won that 2nd to last race. The summer is winding down but I believe I am going to be staying until the end of September. I know this will upset some people but the company is going to pay my rent and also give me more money. I hope it turns out to be a good idea because I am more then ready to be coming home.

3 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Sam wants to adopt Nigel. ;-)

Unknown said...

Cute dog. We are all ready for you to come back home!
Nate started at layton High today..(we are buying a home in layton) he seemed apprehensive, but when I told the lady in the counseling office he was cousins to the Halbasch boys, she thought he would do just fine. (at least she didnt go screaming, oh, no, not the Halbasch boys) that was a good sign!! I heard rumors that you were going to argentina when you get home?? Any truth there?

Joel said...

Dude you never post.