Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Happy fathers day Dad, I hope you have had a good day and I will be calling you after I get this post finally up. Sorry everyone that I haven't been posting very often of late. The problem is that I have been working in Springfield MA, which is about 1 1/2 hours from our apartments. Instead of spending all that time driving everyday APX actually has put us in a hotel the past 2 weeks and we have one more to go. So I have had no access to a computer to post anything. I am going to just post a bunch of pictures from the past two weeks and write about some of them.


This is the Beach in New Bedford. It has been by far my favorite city we have worked in so far. It was fun to just be able to layout and do nothing in between jobs. Not to mention some days the scenery was very nice!

This is the biggest dang beagle I have ever seen. I swear the thing was pushing 60 Lbs. So Craig, Erin, Mom and Dad you better get your dogs on steroids.
Well I'm having trouble posting the other pictures that I wanted to post. I will get them up later tonight. Two Sundays ago I spent the day in New York. It was cool to get away and just spend the day sight seeing. I was able to see Spamalot which I thought was pretty good and pretty funny. We just about saw everything including the empire state building, ground zero, statue of liberty on a ferry ride to Staten island, the naked cowboy, time square, central park, and probably a lot more that I am forgetting. The whole trip cost 90 dollars so It worked out real well. The only bad thing was not getting back to Boston until 4:30 am and having to work the next day.
Work is going well and I only need 77 installs to reach the top pay tier. I should be able to reach that pretty easily and end up making pretty good money for the summer. Everything else is going well. I miss everyone and it will be good to see everyone in August.

No comments: